Sheik is Mauritian Citizen who has been residing and working in the Seychelles since 2013. He has cumulated several years of experience in the fields of Audit & Assurance, Accountancy, Taxation, Financial Management, Business Administration and Financial Services.
He holds the following professional qualifications and accreditations:
– Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) & Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners – USA (ACFE)
– Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment – UK (Chartered MCSI)
– Associate Member of the Association of International Accountants – UK (AAIA)
– Member of the Institute of Public Accountants – AUS (MIPA)
– Associate Member of the Institute of Financial Accountants – UK (AFA)
– Associate Tax Advisor of the Institute of Financial Accountants – UK (ATA)
– Certified Associate in Project Management – USA (CAPM)
– Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians – UK (MAAT)
– Certified Accounting Technician – UK (CAT)
Sheik is also an approved ACFE Mentoring Program Mentor who is actively providing mentoring & training to ACFE Mentees and aspiring CFE professionals worldwide.